viernes, 1 de octubre de 2021

snipper

Sniper: Good evening, my name is Jaime Bayly and this is the program El Sniper. Before showing the 7 videos of the week, I announce that a very beautiful and sympathetic dentist named Sandra is going to be with us. I welcome my program.
 Applause on the set from the audience (plaplaplapla)
 Sniper: Good evening, nice that you are for the first time in my program.
 Sandra: Yes, it's my pleasure to be on this very tuned show .....
 Sniper: They tell me there, that you come from Japan, right? Tell me the details ...
 Sandra: Yes, indeed, I received a scholarship from my ancestors' village on the island of Okinawa to study and practice ceramics and dentistry, but I ended up learning to play Shamisen.
 Sniper: How good that sounds ehh !!! Shamisen. And do you know how to play it?
 Sandra: Well, I did learn a few songs but I don't know them by heart, I have to see the musical notes in order to play.
 Sniper: It would be fabulous if some other opportunity you come to delight us with that music from the country of the rising sun.
 Sandra: I would gladly ...
 Sniper: How did you find that island of Okinawa?
 Sandra: Well, it was quite quiet in the little town, an ideal place to spend your old age, I would say, you have the sea with its emerald green color, without waves, looking like a lagoon and on the other hand green, plants and hills that are divided from side to side.
 Sniper: Ximena tells me that you are a dentist and you have an office that you share with your father who is also a dentist in Magdalena. Do you like your career? Do you enjoy or do you enjoy putting your fingers and hands in the mouths of the people who come to you office day after day?
 Sandra: To be honest, I don't really like this profession, but it was my father who encouraged me to do my studies to have someone who can continue with the practice.
 Sniper: Well, it's understandable. I, for example, I don't like television. I do it because they pay me well but I prefer to write books than be on TV. You don't know it's exhausting.
 Sandra: Well, I like crafts better.
 Sniper: Ahh geez !!! What kind of crafts? Can you tell? Why would it not be the case like the commercials of the newspaper El Comercio that say AAAAAAA massages and other types of techniques (He looks at her with a morbid face to cause Thank the audience for his ruthless question)
 Sandra: Seriously !!! I like to do handicrafts, such as origami, ceramics, handicrafts and silver jewelry.
 Sniper: Damn it! Don't misunderstand me ... it was just a joke. You know, there are every guy in Lima who is dedicated to many professions that one does not pretend to. (She looks at him with some anger but he smiles because he is in front of the cameras)
 Sandra: I understand, don't worry, let's continue with the interview.
 Sniper: I have been told there that you like to practice the sport of billiards, rather billiards, is that true?
 Sandra: Yes, I love it !!!
 Sniper: I'm telling you the truth. I'm very bad at that sport. They put all the balls in me and leave me with the stick in my hand without being able to play. But don't misinterpret me ehhh. The billiard balls ehhh. (The public present clap and enjoy his naughty joke while he adjusts his scalp)
 Sandra: Ha, ha, ha. But seriously. It's a very interesting sport, where you have to have enough eyesight and pulse to be able to put the balls in the hole.
 Sniper: Ahh but I prefer to use my pulse for other things. Ha ha ha. And to put the hole I am still lousy. I prefer the opposite.
 Well, they also tell me that you practice bowling. Doesn't it seem like something heavy to be carrying those giant balls and having to put your fingers in those three holes?
 Sandra: No! I don't like it very much. I do it just to please my father or my brother, because they do like that game.
 Sniper: Changing the subject a bit .... Did you vote for Alan? Are you an Aprista?
 Sandra: No !!! I voted for Lourdes but in the second round I did have to do it because as you know, nobody in Lima at least preferred that Humala win the elections.
 Sniper: Well done !!! I'm surprised to be as much a democrat as I am. I don't like Alan but there was no other option. But that's what I'm here for !!! To make fun of his cabinet and his government that until now does not so bad.
 Sandra: Well, I'm not very supportive of politics ... could we go to another topic?
 Sniper: Okay. You are the one in charge of this program. Your beauty has captivated me and I want to please you as you wish. But don't lie to me ehhh! You have never danced the Teteo dance like Alan because I am envious of your forward which is quite protruding.
 Sandra: Ha, ha, ha. How clever are you, right? You take advantage of the summer because I'm wearing a polo shirt that shows my breasts.
 Sniper: Well, neither woman, ehh !!! The eyes are made to see and who else but me that can have you as privileged in my program. I have to do something ratting. If they cut off my tickets and I lose tune in Argentina as in Miami .
 Sandra: Can I tell you something? But don't you bother?
 Sniper: Not at all !!! I'm down at your feet !!! Ask me whatever. !!!
 Sandra: Are you bisexual? Because you know, the press and in your books that I have read you confess your sexual option.
 Sniper: Well ... the press talks and I write like this to give my audience my ideas ... I would lie to you that I am heterosexual. But do you like my books?
 Sandra: No !!! I have not read them all but they are not to my taste. I prefer Vargas Llosa as La Fiesta del Chivo.
 Sniper: There! There it is! I'll wait for you at my house for my party. (People start to die laughing, while the sniper gives Sandra a look trying to get a smile)
 Sandra: Ha, ha, ha Thank you. But in itself. I prefer Vargas Llosa than your novels.
 Sniper: Well, well !!! Everyone has their tastes. In the same way you are invited to the goat party. Ha ha ha Well Ximena is making signs to me that seems to say that we no longer have time. I can ask you the last question. of the night?
 Sandra: With pleasure !!!
 Sniper: What part of your body do you like the most?
 Sandra: I don't know, but people say my dimples that I have when I smile.
 Sniper: Hoyitos ??? Yes I had not noticed "those" holes. You have a beautiful smile and you are as beautiful as your name. Just like the name of the mother of my daughters. It was an almost erotic pleasure to have spent these moments (laughs on the panel) and see if I give myself a day on my schedule to whiten my teeth because in my family it is always what they recriminate me.
 Sandra: With pleasure !!! Thank you for having invited me to your program and I'll wait for you in my office whenever you want. Sniper: A round of applause for Sandra !!!! (Pla, pla, pla) After the break we continue with the sniper and don't forget that Tongo comes again later with his song “La Pituca” in English. Commercials.

No hay comentarios: